Best Car Seats Newborn Tools To Make Your Daily Life Best Car Seats Newborn Trick That Everybody Should Be Able To > 고객센터

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

Best Car Seats Newborn Tools To Make Your Daily Life Best Car Seats Newborn Trick That Everybody Should Be Able To > 고객센터

회원로그인

회원가입
img

고객센터

와이쥐메디케어

Best Car Seats Newborn Tools To Make Your Daily Life Best Car Seats Ne…

페이지 정보

작성자 Mikki 조회 12회 작성일 24-08-21 18:07

본문

maxi-cosi-rodifix-s-i-size-high-back-booster-seat-100-150-cm-3-5-12-years-child-car-seat-3-recline-positions-adjustable-height-width-g-cell-side-impact-protection-airprotect-basic-black-1.jpgThe Best Car Seats Newborn

Before you buy an infant car seat for your newborn, be sure to consult a certified child safety technician (CPST). They can assist you in finding the best car seats newborn for your child.

maxi-cosi-tanza-child-seat-with-isofix-growing-booster-seat-with-g-cell-side-impact-protection-group-2-3-car-seat-can-be-used-from-approx-3-5-12-years-approx-100-150-cm-grey-1109.jpgCar seats for infants are intended for infants. They can only be used in the rear-facing position. Some snap into strollers for easy transportation.

Axkid One i-Size

The Axkid One i-Size is a rear-facing car seat that can be used from birth up to age 6 (with the infant insert included in the One+). It is a sturdy product made of strong metal, hard-wearing plastics, and a sturdy base. The headrest can be adjusted with one button. This lets older children have more leg room. There's also a awkward side impact protector that slides to the side of the seat, however this seems to work well and is simple to use.

The seat is easy to put together - there are six self-explanatory step and an anti-rotational bar which clicks into place as you fold the leg support. It's a simple procedure that will take about 30 second with practice. It's also light making it easy to move. The ISOFIX connectors easily slide into the Isofix points of the car and there's a built-in audio indicator to notify you when the seat is in the correct position.

The Axkid One 2 upgrade is one of the most popular Axkid ONE. It has more than 150 improvements that are hidden on the inside. They make the car seat more comfortable and safer for your child. It's the only rear-facing ISOFIX car seat with the weight/height limit of 23kg/125cm. It is i-Size Plus certified, which is the highest safety standard. It features a very long backrest, which allows you to keep your child rear facing for longer, and research has shown that this is the most secure method to travel.

Cybex Cloud T

The Cybex Cloud T car seat is sleek and bold. It has a lot to offer. It is compatible with i-Size and the travel system. It also has an unidirectional 180deg swivel entry (when used with an optional Base T ISOfix base). This makes it easier to get your child into and out of the vehicle. It also has a Newborn Inlay that promotes a close-to-flat sleeping position for newborns and babies who are smaller that is more secure and lessens breathing problems. It can be removed when your baby grows. It also has Linear Side Impact Protection, which reduces impact forces by up to 25% and steers them away.

The ultimate comfort is assured by the breathable fabrics and adjustable sun canopy that allow your child to enjoy a comfortable ride. The sophisticated air ventilation system is designed to ensure the temperature at a steady level and ensure your child stays cool on long journeys.

The XXL Sun Canopy also comes in a UPF50+ material that provides your child with ample UV protection, and protects them from wind as much as busy surroundings. It's like a cosy cocoon. Besides, you'll love the recline feature, which offers your child a full lying-flat position in the car and a near-flat recline inside the vehicle like a carrycot.

Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus

Designed for infants ranging from birth to 12 months old The Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus car seat is a simple infant car seat with a variety of amazing features. It is a car seat with a group-0+ that can be used with the FamilyFix 360 Base (sold separately). It offers modern safety features, such as high-tech impact-absorbing side protection.

It also comes with an infant-hug baby inlay that can be removed once your baby grows older. It is well-padded to provide maximum comfort. It is easy to install, with clear instructions. It also has an integrated display panel that gives visual and audio feedback when the ISOFIX connectors are inserted in the correct order. The seat can be connected to a vehicle using the seat belt for those with no ISOFIX.

The Pebble is a lightweight, easy-to-transport car seat. It has a strong handle that can be adjusted in different positions. It's the ideal infant car seat for travel, as it can be easily lifted in and out of taxis or grandparents vehicles.

The Maxi-Cosi Pebble comes in a assortment of colors. New designs are introduced regularly. Our review unit is the Triangle Flow Design, which has a pixelated look with tiny triangles. It also comes with a Baby-hug insert for infants that can be removed if your child grows out of it. It's a stylish and stylish car seat that's simple to use.

Nuna Pipa

The Nuna Pipa is a car seat designed by a team of Dutch designers. Their mission is to create products that are stylish, sleek and easy to use. It's safe for us to say they have done it with the Pipa. This seat has won a host of awards including silver in the Group 0+ category at the UK's 2014 Prima Baby Awards. The car seat is available in a lighter version called the Pipa Lite Lx.

Both versions of this seat come with fantastic safety features and are highly evaluated. The base for this seat comes with a load leg and strong lower anchors, which help to keep the seat in place during crashes. It also has an anti-rebounding bar to prevent rotation and absorb crash forces.

This car seat is also equipped with a harness that does not need to be rethread and a head support that is adjustable, which makes it easy to grow with your child. It can be used from day one and up to 13kg. This seat is also GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means that it has low chemical emissions standards and is more sustainable for the environment.

While the Pipa is a great choice for many families, it may not be a good choice for parents with tiny babies or very tall ones. It doesn't come with an infant padding built-in, and you will need to purchase a separate infant insert and crotch buckle pad. The padding is light and comfortable, so it's no problem at all.

Nuna Pipa is also ideal for parents who take taxis or rideshares but do not need to worry about installing a base. All you have to do is click the latches into your vehicle's anchors, and a light will change to green when the seat has been properly installed.

Joie i-Snug 2

With its unique Tri-Protect headrest, which includes Intelli-Fit memory foam, the i-Snug 2 meets the highest side impact standards of R129. The baby seat includes an insert for newborns, and its height can be easily adjusted. The seat is ideal for everyday use. It is compatible with Joie strollers with adapters as well as strollers of other brands. The fabric is easy to clean and the canopy gives you additional protection from sun radiation.

One of the lightest i-Size infant car seat without compromising safety, it's easy to carry and use. The i-Snug 2 can be used as part of the Encore Spinning System with the 360deg rotating base iBase Encore. It is compatible with the Joie Clickfit, i-Base lx and iBase Advance car seat for newborn seat bases as well. When your child is no longer using the i-Snug 2, you can move to the i-Harbour toddler seat to ensure safe travel for years.

The product is designed to ensure that your child is comfortable, the i-Snug 3 is approved for use up to 13kg and 75cm tall. The 3-point harness and the covered buckles offer an ideal fit when traveling for your child. The i-Snug 3 also has the Grow Together headrest, which can be adjusted to suit your child's changing requirements without having to remove the harness.

와이쥐메디케어

대표 : 박윤정 / 연구소장:안창용

대표번호 : 070-8648-1741 | 휴대폰 : 010-4077-6825

본사 : 경기 포천시 동교로 69, 1층 (동교동)

지사 : 경기도 의정부시 문화로 10, 한강듀클래스 의정부고산 C동 205호

Copyright © 와이쥐메디케어. All rights reserved.

img