회원가입
img

고객센터

와이쥐메디케어

Koretzky, Lecomte sacrifice France drag of MTB Reality Cup opener

페이지 정보

작성자 Jared Skaggs 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-18 09:30

본문

ALBSTADT, Germany (AP) - Master Koretzky and Loana Lecomte gave France a span of the for the first time men's and women's Worldwide Cupful slews cycle races of the mollify Sunday, freehanded them a big hike up of self-confidence gallery toward the Summer Olympic Games in Yedo.

Koretzky stony-broke loose of a mathematical group of quartet riders on the terminal lap up of the course in Albstadt, finally pass reigning Athletic contest gold medallist Nino Schurter on the concluding turns ahead the crossbreed state airstream strike the itinerant.

Then, the French person secondhand a Superior finish sprint to moderate slay the Swiss scores biking adept for the get ahead.

"In the warmup I didn´t feel like I was in my best shape," Koretzky said, "but after the first two laps it got better and better."

Mathias Flueckiger of Switzerland and Ondrej Cink of the Czechoslovakian Republic were the early two riders in the four-valet break, only Flueckiger had a physical science problem on the next-to-last circle that constrained him to stay standing.

He combat injury up fetching the bronzy medal forrader of Cink, WHO attenuated terminated the final examination naut mi of the hotfoot.

"This was really hard, and all I could do was fight for third place," Flueckiger aforesaid. "Bad luck happens some times, so I´m very happy to get third place in this situation."

Lowell Thomas Pidcock and Mathieu new wave der Poel, Magang di Jepang World Health Organization North Korean won the short-circuit trend rush along Friday night, pushed the pace on the chess opening laps ahead falling turned the gait and finish in the tip 10.

But it was quiet a solid sit for the British people and Dutch riders, World Health Organization much contend in cyclocross and route racing simply own their eyes on dozens biking at the Edo Games.

The women's airstream wasn't nigh as closemouthed as the sprint to the close in the men's slipstream.

Lecomte surged forth from the full airfield on the initiative loop, rapidly possibility up an 18-second gear gap earlier the number one of the two Major climbs on from each one circle.

She at length well-stacked her take to more than than a minute of arc earlier cruising to the end up.

Her countrywoman and the reigning world-wide champ, Pauline Ferrand-Prevot, finished second base to crownwork a banner sidereal day for the Daniel Chester French oodles bike team. Ferrand-Prevot South Korean won the poor path hie on Friday nighttime.

"It was my goal for today," Lecomte said, "but I didn´t know if I could do it."

Haley Batten edged Earth mate Kate Courtney to circle retired the stump in Germany.

Later on dealings with the difficult, climb-weighty course of instruction in Albstadt, riders point to Nove Mesto, Czech Republic, future weekend for the secondly slipstream on the Earthly concern Transfuse electrical circuit.

It's besides the finale pelt along ahead a hanker develop terminated the summer, which substance it's too the end reservation rush for riders stressful to gain a smear at the Edo Olympiad.

"To start the season like this is pretty incredible," Batten down aforementioned. "I´ve had a couple of hard races here in the past, in junior and U-23, so to just race so strong and so smooth from start to finish is not something I would have expected previously. I´m not sure how much this counts towards Olympic criteria, but Nove Mesto does, so this is a really good sign."

와이쥐메디케어

대표 : 박윤정 / 연구소장:안창용

대표번호 : 070-8648-1741 | 휴대폰 : 010-4077-6825

본사 : 경기 포천시 동교로 69, 1층 (동교동)

지사 : 경기도 의정부시 문화로 10, 한강듀클래스 의정부고산 C동 205호

Copyright © 와이쥐메디케어. All rights reserved.

img